Research Projects completed
1. Microbial evaluation of fruits juices available in Multan region. Cost of the project is Rs. 85,000 and funded by Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan.
2. Chemical & Microbiological Safety of Drinking Ground-Water in Selected Areas of Multan -A case study. Cost of the project is Rs. 56,000 and funded by Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan.
3. Nutritional and safety status of different Pakistani export quality mango varieties. Funded by BZU worth Rs. 100000.00/-. 4. Establishment/up-gradation of laboratory of Food Science at University College of Agriculture, Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan. Funded by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan worth Rs.1000000.00.
5. Institutional Support Grant for Food Science Laboratory from Pakistan Science Foundation Islamabad Worth Rs, 500,000.
6. Antioxidant and antimicrobial potential of medicinal plants" from southern Punjab. Worth Rs.85,000.00/- Research Directorate BZ University Multan.
7. Physico- chemical and microbiological evaluation of locally manufactured ready to drink fruit juices". Funded by Directorate of research Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan worth Rs.90,000.00/.
8. Safety status of street vended fresh fruit juices in Multan" from HEC worth Rs.3.9 Millions
9. Training farmers for home scale preservation of fruits and vegetables to curtail post-harvest losses Worth Rs. 0.83 million funded by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
Research Projects under execution
1. Nutritional profiling and anti-cancer perspectives of some indigenous plants in southern Punjab. Higher Education of Pakistan worth Rs. 2.1 Million
2. Safety status of Street vended raw milk in Southern Punjab. Rs. 6.348 million (Higher education Commission of Pakistan Islamabad).
3. Management of Mango waste for utilization in value added Food Products. Higher education Commission of Pakistan Islamabad worth Rs. 3.03 million (Higher education Commission of Pakistan, Islamabad).
Research Projects Submitted
1. Determination of antibacterial resistance in food borne bacterial isolates in Southern Punjab; Worth 5.70 million submitted to Higher Education Commission of Pakistan Islamabad
2. Nutritional Profiling and antioxidant potential of selected vegetable waste and its utilization for the production of value added foods – Worth Rs. 3.281 million- Pakistan Science Foundation-Islamabad
3. Detoxification of aflatoxin M1 in Milk". 2013. Submitted to Higher Education Commission, Islamabad-Pakistan. Cost of the project is Rs. 6.131973 million.